- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 jar Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry Cook-In Sauce (which contains traces of anchovies .
- 1 cup of red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup of snow peas.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok then fry the chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper and continue to fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry sauce and simmer for 3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through thoroughly.
- Stir through the snow peas, cook for a further minute and serve.